PIPE BENDING – TUBE BENDING
We mainly use "cold" bending process on CNC bending machines equipped with last technological and safety innovations. We also developed a wide fleet of tools adapted for the bending of most pipe sizes.
Upon request of our customers, we are able to create very specific bending tools for special tubes like oval, polygonal, square, rectangular, oblong, elliptical, triangular or finned tube.
Our well adapted machine fleet and our expertise, allow us to create complex curved parts such as 3-dimensional structures, spirals, helical parts and other complex forms.
Our techniques and tools fit perfectly with all bendable metal or alloys (steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass, titanium, Hastelloy, Inconel, Incoloy, … Our flexible structure is adapted to the manufacturing of varying amounts, starting from a single prototype, but also to serial production.
Applications - Few examples of pipe bending :
- Bending of round tubes from Ø 3 mm up to Ø 323 mm (12 inches)
- Press bending
- Small radius elbow (min. 1.25 x ND)
- Elbows for general industrial applications.
- Serpentine for heat exchanger. Flat, cylindrical, conic, bended tube bundles, …
- Elbow for pneumatique conveying
- Railings, handrails and tubular arched portal
- Tubular safety barriers
- Exhaust pipe elbow
- Tubular handrail and baserail for balanced staircase.
- Small thickness pipe elbow
- Industrial facilities (chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, etc.)
- Agricultural machinery and equipment
Railways, naval, military, nuclear and energy sectors
- Metallic construction
- Metallic parts furniture manufacturer
- Building ironwork
- Automotive equipment and construction machinery
- Manufacture of safety and protective equipment
- Boiler manufacturer, heat production, cold production
- Pneumatic conveying systems